IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that the owner of the website is:
DVT Innovation S.L., with registered office at Calle Ribera 1, Piso 1, 46002, Valencia, with C.I.F. number B-40647034, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, in volume 10790, book 8069, folio 177 section 8 and page V 191710.
Phone: +34 650628649
Contact email: email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website
(hereinafter, the Website or Web) owned by DVT Innovation S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “DeVallet”), at Calle Ribera 1, Piso 1, 46002, Valencia, with N.I.F. number B- 40647034
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use of the same, contained in it, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security
DeVallet is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the Website has been designed.
4. Obligations of the User
- Under 14 years old
The use of our Website is restricted only to those over 14 years of age. Therefore, if you are under 14 years of age, you are prohibited from using it and registering, or in any other way providing us with personal information. By using our Website, you represent that you are 14 years of age or older. Otherwise, you must notify your parents or legal representatives before browsing and/or registering on the Website, to obtain written consent which they must send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Legal consent for users under 14 years of age”.
If you are under fourteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the website, so we will proceed to deny your request if we have proof of it.
- Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this Website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the User of the same, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of DeVallet and contrary to the this Legal Notice.
The User agrees to use this Website without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of DeVallet, or of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent normal use. of it by other users.
On the other hand, we remind you that you should only provide us with personal data about yourself, never about third parties. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we will use them. In addition, any information you provide us must be adequate, pertinent, current, accurate and true, and must be updated at all times.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation: Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one's own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc. .).
- Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this Website.
The information that appears on this website is current on the date of its last update. DeVallet reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law, with the modifications introduced in Royal Decree-Law 2/2018, of April 13, which modifies the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, and by which Directive 2014/26/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of February 26, 2014, and Directive (EU) 2017/1564 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of September 13, 2017.
These rights belong exclusively to DeVallet, or to its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this website, and in general of any object that, according to current legislation, is protected by intellectual property regulations.
All content on the Web and all content available through DeVallet products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the "Contents”) are the exclusive property of DeVallet or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of Contents of the Web may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, reused, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of DeVallet. Will not upload or republish Contents of the Web on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilation. Any other use of Contents of the Web is strictly prohibited.
The Content of this Website must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of DeVallet.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of DeVallet. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this Website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, store signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to DeVallet may not be used.
9. Cookies Policy
If you want to know our Cookies policy, carefully read our COOKIES POLICY.
The User who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of DeVallet must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page but may not reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frameworks of any type that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the same and , in any case, when they are displayed together with content unrelated to it in such a way that: (i) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (ii) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of DeVallet or (iv) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about DeVallet, its employees or the activities it develops will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case will it be stated on the page where the link is located that DeVallet has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that, in any other way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive of DeVallet, within the sender's page, is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by DeVallet, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the DeVallet Website, in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that DeVallet endorses, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of DeVallet, in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, DeVallet reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The User will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the Website.
DeVallet will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes beyond the control of the company, of delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
DeVallet does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
In the same way, DeVallet is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the Website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/ 2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a User considers that there is a linked site with illicit or inappropriate content, they must inform DEVALLET.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between DeVallet and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of DeVallet, with the statements, content or services provided through them. DeVallet reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
DeVallet does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to her.
DeVallet disclaims responsibility for the "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the User's computer.
For any communication that is necessary to carry out, you must send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to DVT Innovation S.L., with registered office at Calle Ribera 1, Piso 1, 46002, Valencia.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Relations between DeVallet and the User are governed by current Spanish legislation, to which the parties expressly submit. Any dispute arising from or related to the use of this website will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.