The use of the DeVallet website and any of the services that are incorporated in it, implies full acceptance of the conditions that are presented below:
1. Data collection and consent
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, it is reported that The personal data that is sent through our contact form, email, or those that can be provided to us by means of the contact telephone number, will be included in our personal data files, whose responsible and owner is DeVallet.
All data collected will be treated with due confidentiality following current regulations on the protection of personal data, under the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and the RGPD.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which people, both nationals and foreigners, who use this website, are subject.
2. Purpose of the treatment
When a user connects from this website, sends us personal data through our contact form, email or makes a telephone inquiry, they are providing personal information for which DeVallet is responsible, which will be used to:
- The management of communications with the user.
- To be able to create a budget adjusted to your needs, as well as to carry out statistical studies. In case of becoming a client, to be able to use your information to efficiently carry out the work of the service you have contracted. The purposes of the processing of customer data are the commercial, administrative, accounting, and fiscal management of the same, and the provision of services that have been entrusted to us.
- The provision of the service entails the need for the interested parties to provide health data in advance. Health data is data of special protection, which is why we request your explicit consent for the treatment of said data. In the case of minors, for the provision of our services, the express consent of the parents or legal representatives will be mandatory.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Commercial: When the interested party sends the personal data and the electronic address to DeVallet, they are expressly authorizing its use for the purpose of periodic communications, implicitly including those made by electronic mail. The registration or registration in certain services entails the obtaining of express consent for the sending of commercial or promotional communications from DeVallet Likewise, DeVallet will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter referred to.
That information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, the user gives their consent for their information to be collected, used, managed and stored by DeVallet.
In the event of receiving spontaneous applications to work with DeVallet, the purpose of processing your data will be to make you participate in the possible personnel selection processes carried out by us. The data will be kept for a maximum period of five years, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
In no case is the user obliged to provide data to DeVallet. However, it should be noted that failure to do so will result in the inability to provide DeVallet services in the manner normally intended.
DeVallet is not responsible for the processing of personal data on the web pages that the user can access through the different links contained in our web page.
Unless it is expressly indicated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. These data offered by the user must be true, exact, complete and updated data.
Our website obtains the user's personal data through the contact form or through telephone inquiries. The user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, caused to DeVallet or to any third party, for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, or with data from third parties.
DeVallet reserves the right to decide whether or not to include such individuals' personal data in its activity records.
The use of our Website is restricted only to those over 14 years of age. Therefore, if you are under 14 years of age, you are prohibited from using it and registering, or in any other way providing us with personal information. By using our Website, you represent that you are 14 years of age or older. Otherwise, you must notify your parents or legal representatives before browsing and/or registering on the Website, to obtain written consent, which they must send to email@example.com with the subject “Legal consent for users under 14 years of age”.
If you are under fourteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the website, so we will proceed to deny your request if we have proof of it.
4. Accuracy and veracity of the data
Obviously you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send us, exempting us from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
5. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
7. Communication of personal data
This website does not transfer the data to third parties except:
- As required by law or as legally necessary to protect DeVallet.
- To comply with the law, requests from authorities, court orders, legal proceedings, obligations related to reporting and submitting information to authorities, etc.
- To verify or enforce DeVallet policies and agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of DeVallet and its customers.
- Likewise, during the period of duration of the treatment, DeVallet must transfer your data to the courier delivery companies with which it works to make the article selected by the user available to the user. In any case, the corresponding data access contracts and/or confidentiality commitments will be signed with the aforementioned companies.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not DeVallet is processing personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request the treatment limitation of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to opposition to the processing of your data. DeVallet will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to make it easier for the user to exercise these rights, we provide you through the following links, the forms that you must fill out for your request:
Alternatively, you can also contact us by post at the following address: Calle Ribera 1, Piso 1, 46002, Valencia, attaching a photocopy of your DNI, to ensure your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surnames, email address used for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
DeVallet reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy according to its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence, or in business practice. If DeVallet introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user may be aware of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them each time you provide us with your data through our website.
The use of the Web attributes to whoever makes use of it the condition of User, and accepts these Conditions of which they have had the opportunity to become aware.
10. Commercial communications by email.
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications by email that have not previously been expressly authorized by the recipients, we inform you that the acceptance of commercial communications implies your express authorization to send information, commercial, advertising and promotional, by this means to the address provided.
Our website obtains the user's personal data by receiving forms, and/or by means of telephone inquiries, with the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to DeVallet services.
- DeVallet management for information or registration as a collaborating company and for the management and registration as a user of other DeVallet products.
- Commercial: When the interested party sends personal data and accepts the sending of communications, they are expressly authorizing their use for the purpose of periodic communications, implicitly including those made by email or ordinary mail.
Likewise, DeVallet will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can desist from the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the aforementioned matter.
However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, you can request it by writing to: DeVallet by writing to DeVallet, at Calle Ribera 1, Piso 1, 46002, Valencia, always accompanying a photocopy of your DNI, or document accrediting the entity to the one that represents or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By filling in the form with the personal data requested and the user expressly accepting the sending of commercial communications, with the use of the different products or services offered on this website, the user expressly authorizes and gives his consent to DeVallet, to process and incorporate such data into our activity logs. (www.agpd.es) for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to provide more information about the company, inform about products, inform about services offered.
11. Restricted access area policy for users
To enter the restricted access areas, users must have the corresponding access codes. DeVallet reserves the right to freely accept or reject any user's request for registration. The data entered by users must be exact, current, truthful and will be processed and treated in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Users will be responsible in any case for the custody of their access codes, for which they will be solely responsible for any damages that may arise from improper use of the same, as well as its loss or any other circumstance that could pose a risk of access to use of the same by unauthorized third parties. Users must immediately notify DeVallet so that it proceeds to block and replace it.
12. Security of personal data.
DeVallet informs that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard security, as required by current regulations governing Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection of activity records that contain personal data.